Volunteering With ArtsConnectVolunteers are an important resource in our community. They bring renewed enthusiasm and help keep costs for community programs and events down. If you are seeking a creative outlet for your free time or would like to volunteer for a project that uses your skills and training, then ArtsConnect™ is looking for you!
ArtsConnect™ has many opportunities for you to share your talents, skills and gifts through community programs. At this time, we are seeking ongoing support in fundraising, grant writing, marketing, volunteer recruitment, memberships, event prep work, event staffing, teacher assistants, graphic design, Ceramic studio cleaning, woodshop cleaning, gallery assistance and technical assistance for concerts and events.
Volunteers Needed For Community Events:
ArtsConnect is looking for volunteers for many of our larger community events. Community service credits are offered for high school students. To volunteer for an event, please create an account (parent account for under 18) by signing up for the event you are volunteering for. A waiver will be sent through email and must be signed prior to working an event.
Sign up for the event you would like to volunteer for:
CURRENT EVENT VOLUNTEER SIGN-UPS:
- Beers & Gears Volunteers
- Moonlight Movie Series Volunteers
- Concert Volunteers
- Senior Picnic Volunteers
- Other Events
Become A Committee Member
Call 522-2108 for More Information and meeting dates
- Concert Committee
- ArtLocal Art Show Committee
- Theater Committee
- Tech Team
- Young Professionals Committee
- Renovation Committee
Applications are now being accepted for a Graphic Design/Marketing Intern.
View the Internship opportunity here.
Download the application here.
Submit 3 graphic design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Helping Out On A Limited Basis
Fill out a Volunteer Information Form and we will be in contact with you as projects come up.
Projects may include:
- Make table decorations
- Classroom assistants - Tuesday &/or Wednesday evenings
- Day-of Event help
- Event set up
- Event cleanup
- Hospitality (Represent ArtsConnect in a booth at a local event)
- Adopt a flower planter
- Help in creating a database of local visual and musical artists
- Serve in brainstorming session for our ArtLocal (Art Show)
- Write articles
- Assist with Marketing on a given project
- Sound technician for dinner theater or concert events
- Graphic design (Designing fliers, posters and post cards for events)