CALLING ALL ARTISTS
We believe that a world of successful artists is a better world. That's why we are launching RISE: A Learning-Based Art Collective that combines key strategies from tech startup incubators with the invaluable knowledge from successful, full-time artists and art entrepreneurs, while also giving back to future artists in schools.
Together we will flip the script and empower artists to success by creating a collective that provides:
- Online Marketplace
- Sales Fulfillment
- Business Development
- Installation Opportunities
- Speaker Series
- Networking & Collaboration
- Artist Assets
- and much more
EXISTING RISE MEMBER UPDATES
- IMPORT YOUR ART FOR THE MARKETPLACE (One form submission per artwork)
- For questions, contact Aharon at ACagle@springfieldtwp.org
- 5 artworks featured at all times on the Marketplace website
- Print-on-demand products for each of the featured artworks
- Packing and shipping fulfillment services
- Bi-Monthly Education Sessions
- Bi-Monthly Artist Speaking Spotlights
- Professional Assets, head/shoulder shot, & PDF artist sales sheet, marketed to local businesses for gallery exhibit space
- Member-only Discord
- ArtsConnect Individual Membership - discounted event and classes
- Member-exclusive events and art exhibitions
- Commissions support Arts RISE In Schools Program
Membership Investment: $45 month or $480 Annual
LEARN ABOUT BECOMING A RISE ARTIST
Over a year ago ArtsConnect set out on a mission to assist local artists in selling their work. We realized over the course of our testing that an online marketplace simply was not enough. If we truly want to help artists succeed, we need to offer so much more.
At ArtsConnect, we’ve taken our experience in marketing, design, event management and development and combined that with the collective knowledge from specialists in everything from branding to shipping in order to create an on-going comprehensive program that will teach artists how to be successful and continually help them in honing that success. But beyond that, this program gives back by placing professional theater shows in our local public schools. As the saying goes, “A rising tide lifts all boats”. That’s our plan — artists helping artists grow into success while giving back to the artists of the future.
We call it RISE: A Learning-Based Art Collective. It’s big and we couldn’t be more excited to get this project off the ground and running.
If you are an artist and considering joining the RISE team, watch the videos below.